October 30, 2019
Hotel Riu Plaza, Martin-Luther-Straße 1, 10777 Berlin
The Afrika-Verein der deutschen Wirtschaft, in cooperation with the German Health Alliance, invites you to the 6th German-African Healthcare Forum. This year's main topic will be Healthcare Business: Partnerships with Multi-Sectoral Approaches.
• Hospital Infrastructure & Equipment
• Insurance Systems
• Health and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene), Nutrition and Logistics
• Drugs (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Generic Drugs)
• Partnerships with NGOs and Academia
• Disease Prevention, Control and Monitoring
• community health workers in strengthening health systems
• Digital and Innovative Healthcare Solutions
• Regulatory Framework and Implementation
• Financing and Investing in Healthcare Projects
Particpants are eligible for reduced ticket prices to the World Health Summit.