October 25-27, Kosmos, Berlin, Germany and digital
Date, venue, program structure, and session formats will stay the same: participation will be possible in person on-site and remote via internet.
Registration will open in June.
At the World Health Summit, leading international experts from science, politics, business, and civil society will come together.
The spread of COVID-19 this year shows how essential the improvement of global health is and how crucial the strengthening of international and interdisciplinary cooperation is.
A meeting like the World Health Summit with its central topics like Pandemic Preparedness, Universal Health Coverage, Health Systems Strengthening, and Universal Access to Health couldn't be more important. We and our academic backbone, the M8 Alliance, are confident that only with collaboration and mutual assistance beyond borders this global health crisis can be tackled.
The World Health Summit 2020 will take place as planned but with a mixture of personal, on-site participation and digital, remote but active participation.
- We will comply with all official stipulations established by federal and state governments and implement necessary measures
- We will follow all applicable rules regarding hygiene, protective gear, distancing and number of participants etc.
- Digital participation of the entire program (all sessions)
- Possibility of worldwide participation via internet
- Widely used standard video conferencing software with intuitive features
- High reliability through load-balancing features for low-bandwidth situations
- One proper entry link per session
- Access possible via PC, tablet, smartphone
- Interactive formats through chat, Q&A function, screen and document sharing
We look forward to your participation at the World Health Summit - in Berlin or via internet!
World Health Summit 2020
Kosmos, Karl-Marx-Allee 131A, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
President of the French Republic
Ursula von der Leyen
President of the European Commission
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Director-General of the World Health Organization
International President 2020, Principal, Makerere University College of Health Sciences, Uganda
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Age of COVID-19: Global Cooperation not Competition
- Strengthening the Role of the European Union in Global Health
- Climate Change and Global Health: Risks and Response
- Partnership for the Goals: United Nations' 75th Anniversary
- Accelerating the SDG3 Global Action Plan for Health and Well-being
- Translational Research: Advancing Innovative Treatments
- Digital Health & AI for Pandemic Preparedness