Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the World Health Summit took place as a fully digital, interactive conference with cost-free availability of the entire program. All 50 keynote sessions, panel discussions and workshops were broadcast live digitally.
Watch all recordings.
Read the M8 Alliance Declaration 2020.
See the Media Report 2020.
See photos of the World Health Summit 2020.
See graphic recordings of selected sessions.
Find us on social media:
The COVID-19 pandemic shows how essential the improvement of global health is and how crucial the strengthening of international and interdisciplinary cooperation remains.
A meeting like the World Health Summit, where leading international experts from science, politics, business, and civil society come together, couldn't be more important. We and our academic backbone, the M8 Alliance, are confident that only with collaboration and mutual assistance beyond borders this global health crisis can be tackled.
Thank you for your participation in the World Health Summit 2020!
- World Health Summit Media Report 2020 Media Attention, Press Releases, Website, Social Media, Media Partners 1 MB
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
President of the French Republic
Ursula von der Leyen
President of the European Commission
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Director-General of the World Health Organization
International President 2020
Principal, Makerere University College of Health Sciences, Uganda
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Age of COVID-19: Global Cooperation not Competition
- Strengthening the Role of the European Union in Global Health
- Climate Change and Global Health: Risks and Response
- Partnership for the Goals: United Nations' 75th Anniversary
- Accelerating the SDG3 Global Action Plan for Health and Well-being
- Translational Research: Advancing Innovative Treatments
- Digital Health & AI for Pandemic Preparedness