Digital participation is free of charge and possible without registration.
All 50 keynote sessions, panel discussions and workshops will be broadcast live digitally. The individual Zoom links can be accessed at www.worldhealthsummit.org or directly in the program: www.conference.worldhealthsummit.org/Program/WHS2020.
There you will also find all information on speakers and topics.
Digital participation will be organized in the usual World Health Summit manner despite the virtual format: With the possibility of taking part in lively, fruitful, and constructive discussions.
All participants are invited to use the Zoom Q&A function to ask questions and join the discussion.
Details in a nutshell:
- Digital participation of the entire program (all sessions)
- Possibility of worldwide participation via internet
- Widely used standard video conferencing software with intuitive features
- High reliability through load-balancing features for low-bandwidth situations
- One proper entry link per session available in the program planner: https://www.conference.worldhealthsummit.org/Program/WHS2020
- No registration needed
- Access possible via PC, tablet, smartphone
- Interactive formats through chat, Q&A function, screen and document sharing
Please use also social media: