October 24-26, Kosmos, Berlin, Germany & Digital
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
President of the French Republic
Ursula von der Leyen
President of the European Commission
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Director-General of the World Health Organization
Principal (until 2020), Makerere University College of Health Sciences, Uganda
Axel R. Pries
Dean, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Vaccine Equity: A Call to Action
- The Role of the European Union in Global Health
- WHO Council on the Economics of Health for All
- The Intersection of COVID-19 and Mental Health
- Unlocking Digital and AI Technologies for Health
- Pandemic Preparedness: Lessons from COVID-19
- Policy Track – Hosted by the Federal Ministry of Health
We would like to thank each and every partner who contributes to the World Health Summit.
- World Health Summit Media Report 2021Media Attention, Press Releases, Website, Social Media, Newsletter, Media Partners2 MB
- World Health Summit 2021 - A Look BackA look back on the World Health Summit 20214 MB
- World Health Summit 2021 Information Edition 2A look ahead to World Health Summit 2021 and a look back on the World Health Summit 20208 MB
- World Health Summit 2021 Information Edition 1A look back on the World Health Summit 20204 MB
WHO Council on the Economics of Health for All Financing for Health Brief
At the World Health Summit 2021, the WHO Council on the Economics of Health for All new Financing for Health brief was presented. The presentation was followed by a press conference with Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General and Mariana Mazzucato, Founding Director of the UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose. More
"From Worlds Apart to a World Prepared" - The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board Report 2021
At the World Health Summit 2021, "From Worlds Apart to a World Prepared" was launched. The publication by the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) shows how the failures of COVID-19 were rooted in inequality and inaction and what needs to be done to create a safer future.
Governing Health Futures 2030 Report by The Lancet and Financial Times Commission
The Governing Health Futures 2030 Report by The Lancet and Financial Times Commission was launched. It looks at the intersection of youth, digital technologies and UHC and provides recommendations on how to speed up much needed action to uplift the health of children and young people in an increasingly digital and data-driven world.
Memorandum of Understanding between Charité and GIZ
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) signed a Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation in Global Health Projects.
Memorandum of Understanding between Charité and TUMS
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin and Teheran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to enhance collaboration and cooperation in global health.