The M8 Alliance Summer Schools bring together talented students and young professionals from different disciplines to work jointly on global health topics. Tuition is free for participants from M8 Alliance institutions.
The M8 Alliance Summer Schools were launched in 2019 by the University of Coimbra, Portugal.
Goals of the Summer Schools:
- An interdisciplinary approach to global health issues, including medical, natural sciences, social sciences, and technical angles
- In-depth insights into global challenges related to health and disease
- Critical thinking on cross-cutting topics of global health
- Skills to approach problems and solutions from different perspectives
- Networking with peers from different countries and different disciplines
September 9-13, 2019, University of Coimbra
Migration and Health
Technology and Entrepreneurship in Global Health
Global Health Governance