Get the latest scientific insights on the coronavirus by World Health Summit's academic network, the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. It is an international association of 28 excellent universities, research institutions in 19 countries, and the medical branches of national academies of science in 130 countries.
This platform aims to share scientific insights on the corona (COVID-19) pandemic by the individual M8 members: National experience with the virus which can help other countries, research which might be important for other scientists, or latest data on the spread of the virus.
The M8 Alliance is confident, that clear, accurate communication is crucial for a worldwide strategy in managing this pandemic. Only with cooperation and mutual assistance beyond borders this global health crisis can be tackled - we are all together in this.
Please feel free to share the information distributed by this unique international academic network.
- M8 Alliance Statement in support of the World Health Organization April 2020 91 KB
- Academy Response to COVID-19
- CALL FOR GLOBAL SOLIDARITY ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC from the InterAcademy Partnership (IAP)
- July 7, 2020 | COVID-19 Recovery must be green, says world academies network
- May 21, 2020 | IAP and Smithsonian Science Education Center With Support of the World Health Organization Launch New Covid-19 Guide for Youth
- April 27, 2020 | Open Letter to the UN: Health Inequity during the Pandemic: A Cry for Ethical Global Leadership
- April 22, 2020 | Recommendation of the Hungarian Academy of Science on the management of the COVID-19 epidemic in the short and long term
- March 14, 2020 | Machine learning for rapid triaging of Covid-19 at the front door of hospitals: request for data
- March 13, 2020 | IAP stands side-by-side with science in the fight against coronavirus
- Registration for weekly webinar "COVID-19: Updates from Singapore" (every Thursday, starting from 16 April 2020 at 7pm SGT/1pm CET)
- May 2020 | MediCine Issue 34
- March 24, 2020 | Factsheet COVID-19
- March 24, 2020 | The COVID-19 Chronicles
Information on COVID-19 concerning the M8 Alliance Focus Topic Migrant and Refugee Health
- April 20, 2020 | The role of universal health coverage in overcoming the covid-19 pandemic
- April 5, 2020 | COVID-19 Pandemic and Comparative Health Policy Learning in Iran
- April 1, 2020 | COVID19 Prevention & Care; A Cancer Specific Guideline
- March 31, 2020 | A field indoor air measurement of SARS-CoV-2 in the patient rooms of the largest hospital in Iran
- March 17, 2020 | COVID-19 battle during the toughest sanctions against Iran