The World Health Summit brings together about 2,000 decision-makers and representatives from the entire spectrum of health-related fields and industries. Arriving from more than 80 countries, its participants address the most pressing issues that medicine and healthcare systems will face in the upcoming decade and beyond.

Who attends the WHS?

  • Top-level researchers and members of the scientific community
  • High-profile political decision-makers
  • Executives and representatives from healthcare systems
  • Leaders in health-related industries and the technology sector
  • Representatives from foundations and civil society
  • Students and young professionals from a wide range of health-related fields

Participants by Regions

About 70% of our participants come from the European Union, the other 30% are participants from Non-EU countries with an almost even distribution among North and South America, Asia, Africa, and Australia.

Participants' Information