World Health Summit 2016
1.600 Participants - 250 Speakers - 90 Nations - 45 Sessions
October 9 - 11, Federal Foreign Office, Berlin, Germany
Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
President of the French Republic
President of the European Commission
World Health Summit Presidents
Director, Institute of Global Health, Switzerland
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
The World Health Summit 2016 was organized along six tracks:
- Migration and Refugee Health: From Care to Policy
- Technological Innovation for Health: Improving Healthcare Delivery
- Women, Empowerment and Health: Equality and Agency
- Translational Research: Advancing Innovative Treatment
- Infectious Diseases: Lessons Learned from Ebola to Zika
- Sustainable Development Goals: Transforming the Health Agenda
M8 Alliance Declaration
We would like to thank each and every partner who contributes to the World Health Summit.
Photos and Videos
- World Health Summit Media Report 2016Facts, Partners, Coverage, Press Conference, Quotes, Digital Outreach, Social Media822 KB
- World Health Summit Yearbook 2016WHS Yearbook 20167 MB
Startup Track 2016
Winner of the World Health Summit Startup Track 2016: Elad Fein, iFeel Labs, Israel with his concept for respiratory digital therapy that helps asthma sufferers to improve their lung function through popular games.
New Voices in Global Health
Young Physician Leaders
Symposium on Refugee Migration and Health – Challenges for Germany and Europe
3rd German-African Healthcare Symposium
OpenTrials Hack Day
27th European Students' Conference: Facing Antimicrobial Resistance - Research Revolution wanted!
enpact fishbowl: can digitalization disrupt healthcare industry?
Policy Dialogue on "Polio Legacy and Transition"
10th International Tuberculosis Symposium
World Health Summit Regional Meeting
Host: University of Geneva Faculty of Medicine
Date: April 19-21, 2016
Location: Geneva, Switzerland